21 SARCASTIC QUOTES AND GOOD LINERS
1) If you think you are too small to be effective, you have never been in the dark with a mosquito.
2) Don’t feel bad. A lot of people have no talent.
3) Don’t worry what people think, they don’t do it very often.
4) I believe we should all pay our tax with a smile. I tried but they wanted cash.
5) Having one child makes you parents, having two makes you referee.
6) Marriage is a relationship in which one person is always right and other is the husband.
7) A child’s great period of growth is the month after you’ve purchased new school uniform.
8) Don’t marry the person you want to live with, marry the one you cannot live without. But whatever you do you will regret it later.
9) Regular naps prevent old age…. Especially if you are driving.
10) Forgiveness is giving up my right to hate you for hurting me.
11) Laziness is nothing more than the habit of refreshing before you are tired.
12) Unless your name is Google stop acting like you know everything.
13) Real friends are those who survive transiting between address books.
14) They call our language the mother tongue because the father seldom gets to speak.
15) Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go.(Oscar Wilde)
16) Sarcasm is our mind’s natural defense against stupidity.
17) Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you are abusing the privilege.
18) I am busy right now can I ignore you some other time.
19) Don’t be the Monday of my life.
20) It’s ok if you don’t like me not everyone has good taste.
21) A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on. (Winston Churchill)